Slight Modification to frame pack

My top boom mounted frame pack original version without wall stiffeners rotates off the top of the boom. I already placed plastic stiffeners on both sides to give it some form, now I had to stop the rotating from top of the boom. I tried tightening the straps, but with the smooth straps and the smooth bottom of the pack it was a no go. I then thought of gluing rubber to the bottom of the pack and felt at this time it was a drastic move. So my solution was to use two sided Velcro on the bottom of the pack and to the top of the boom. I haven't test driven the trike to see if this solution works, but maybe if the weather is good Monday will be the test.


Yesterday I ordered two 2 oz tubes of Conductivity Gel for my heart rate monitor.  I found it on EBay for $8.00 for 4 oz including shipping. I found 2 oz in my local surgical supply for $7.00, so I felt for $1.00 more I was getting double the amount. It was shipped yesterday, so I should receive it early next week. By that time I should be out of the Gel I have on hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride