No ride today, but Alarm installed

Yesterday afternoon I received my new trike alarm from Hong Kong. When I first opened the box I was impressed by the size of the little alarm. I installed the 9 Volt battery and proceeded to activate the alarm. A very simple push of the "B" button for 2 seconds arms the unit. I then waited a few seconds and moved the handlebar and the alarm started to howl. It has a ear splitting sound that repeats itself then resets. I next decided on a new code as the factory default is very easy to figure out. The changing of the code took longer than I thought as I didn't hold the "A" button long enough to enter the code change mode. Well after the code change I set the sensitivity to high by pressing the "C" button for two seconds. I am not sure that high is not to sensitive, but I will test that out when the weather gets better. The new alarm looks so much better than the old one, but I needed to modify my accessory mount to install it. Below is a photo of the new alarm on the accessory mount and the addition of a Minoura mount to hold my watch. The view is looking down on the handle bars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride