A little more customazation!

As I stood back and looked at the trike I felt something was needed, and I just couldn't think of what until last night.  I realized the Cage Rocket was just way to stark and needed something. I also didn't like the imperfections on the top of the Cage Rocket which is common with EVA molding. I decided to customize the Cage Rocket with some custom lettering from my local sign shop. He does very nice work and charges me very little for his time and material.
I didn't get a chance to ride today as I had a doctors appointment in the morning, then a lunch date which I had to cut short because the exterminator was coming for his quarterly visit. Tomorrow I will be able to ride, and I am looking forward to it.


I have no idea of what I will do when I run out of things to customize on the trike. I doubt that will ever happen as I seem to over flow with ideas. Just wish my brain storms were less expensive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride