Beautiful morning ride

This morning at 9:28 Am I started my ride with a technical problem. The Cage Rocket mount failed do to installation error. I will explain farther in to this post.  Back to the ride. The weather was a nice 76℉ with the wind WSW at 14 mph.  I tried my best to maintain my average speed, as I thought the wind being so strong it would slow me down. To my shock I improved in my average speed by 2 tenths, at least I didn't loose speed. My heart rate also improved a little. Below is the stats, to see the complete listr click "View Details".


The technical problem was caused because I hoped the Cage Rocket bottom would stay put using two sided tape, but that didn't work out.  When I got home from the ride I took a two hole knee and covered it in hear shrink, drilled two holes one in the rack and one in the Cage Rocket. I then mounted the Cage Rocket to the rack and a two hole knee. It should stay fine now that it is installed properly. Below is a photo of the modified mounting. I know you can't see it, that was my idea, keep it hidden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride