What was done yesterday?

Yesterday afternoon I received the new Spenco innersoles for my biking shoes. They were easy to cut and replace my existing innersoles. My next ride I will test these out.  I also received the BikeBrake which I must say I am not impressed as it is very hard to get it over the brake lever, and I will need to use another method as a parking brake, maybe Velcro.  I also received the two missing screws for my Mountain Mirror extensions and installed them.  At my LBS yesterday I bought some Lemon/Lime Nuun to use as my primary hydration source.  I bought at 12 tablet container that is 24 servings.  The instructions say 1 tablet for 16 oz of water, which isn't correct as 8 oz and 1/2 tablet is really a serving.  I hate to waste these. I contacted the company but haven't gotten an answer as of yet.

Today UPS dropped off my Kucharik Recumbent shorts.  They look nice, but I am not so sure the double material on the seat that they call a pad will be any better than another pair of recumbent specific shorts. They are similar to my rowing shorts with double material seat. Steve Sussman informed me today that my Finer Recliner Henley was shipped yesterday, his shirts are real nice and have a finished professional look.  I have no idea when my Topeak BarXtender will arrive as the shipping status has not been updated since the day it was shipped.  Today I ordered a pair of Lizard Skins Brake Lever Grips in red to insulate the levers and make it easier to grip.  I ordered them in red to give a little colro accent to the trike, which as a red Black Widow logo and red valve caps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride