Water bottle cages

I wanted to add a Carbon Fiber water bottle cage to the opposite side of the trike and ran into a problem. The original Carbon Fiber cage is made by Ascent and I couldn't find a matching cage.  I searched the high and low all over the web and local shops with no luck. I then decided last evening to order two new cages from Hong Kong which have already shipped.  I also needed a mount to be able to add the cage onto the seat with a minimal amount of drilling. I ordered a duplicate Minoura handlebar/seat mount that I modified for the right side of the trike. That also was shipped. The cages will not be here for a good week or two, the mount should be here in four or five days. Below is a photo of the cages. Photo Property of Carbonbicycle99. The company I ordered this from http://www.flyxii.com is a manufacturer of Carbon Bike parts. I will post a photo of the completed installation as soon as I have completed them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride