The waiting Game!

As we all know the best laid plans sometimes don't work as well as we hoped. I had made an appointment with my LBS to install the handlebars on the trike tomorrow. They were supposed to be delivered by UPS today, but they never made it to my local UPS installation, so now the delivery is for tomorrow. The next day I can get this done is Thursday unless they come early tomorrow.  Coming early is highly doubtful as UPS never shows up until late afternoon.

The replacement chain tubes came Monday and I tried to install them, but I was unable open the master link so that also will have to wait also until Thursday. I ordered a embroidered patch of a Black Widow to place on the front of the neckrest.  I think if the patch adheres properly it will give the neckrest a finished professional look. I purchased tow beautiful Henley riding shirts from Steve Sussman Below is a photo from Steve's site showing the shirts I ordered. I already received the orange shirt and have ordered a gold one. These shirts look well made and look great on. Not just a plain Jane shirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride