Just waiting

Yesterday I received the new Polar Water Bottle and was surprised the design had changed.  The tops of the Polar Bottles were interchangeable, now this is not the case.  The new design has a wider mouth so tops can't be interchanged.  The new bottle also comes with a hanger, which I will use as a grab loop making removing the bottle from behind my seat easier. Otherwise the quality is as good as before. Now will I need to replace my other 24 oz bottle chances are I will not, but I might just do it for appearance sake.

I was informed by Nashbar that my Cage Rocket was shipped via FedEx SmartPost, but the tracking number still reports that it wasn't picked up yet. I contacted Nashbar and they said that it was shipped yesterday. Well if it doesn't show up in the system tomorrow I will call again. Niagra Cycle Works informed me that my Brake Lever Covers were going to ship yesterday and that I would receive an email to the fact. Well you guessed it I didn't receive an email regarding shipping, so I emailed them today and am waiting for an answer.  I tried calling them, but their phone for support is not available, which has been like that for days.  I think the number is never active and it is just needed by law to say they have a customer service agent.  I truly think that if the USPS had a good tracking system like UPS or FedEx, they would be the best choice for shipping. The thing I hate about ordering online is the wait to get my toys. Oh well enough bitching for today. I will update this post if any information changes.

UPDATE: I was informed that both items have shipped, and I have activity showing on the tracking pages. The Brake Levers are in transit from upstate New york and the Cage rocket has left Grove City Ohio. I assume the earliest I will receive either is Monday the 5th of April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride