What did i do when I became bored?

Well this morning after digging out the driveway from all the snow and taking a hot shower and some pain killer I became bored.  I headed out to the garage to look at the trike and maybe do some routine maintenance, but I became distracted by my trike neck-rest. The neck-rest that I assembled worked fine to a extent, but lacked adjust ability.  I was hard pressed to come up with a solution. I decided to take on the task and make the headrest adjust up, down, forward and making the pad adjustable to different angles.  I used a Space-Bar to mount he cushion. First I took a piece of Aluminum and cut it to 2.5" X 3.5" and drilled two holes for the bolts that hold the clamps that hold the pad.  I then attached the two metric bolts with nuts and mounted the Space-Bar to the trike on a movable plate. Below is a photo of the completed mount.
 
As you can see by the mount it is adjustable up and down and the pad can swivel to meet my neck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride