Long time since posting

As some of you know I went through a rough time with severe pain in my arms and legs. I went for tests shots in the shoulders and physical therapy with no help. I kept telling the doctors it was my neck and the insurance company would not OK a spinal shot in my cervical joints. After long months of fighting them, they agreed and the pain was gone in days. Of course I was unable to ride, but i am ready to go as soon as the weather cooperates.

I have ordered a new chain that should be here tomorrow and next week i will have it installed. I also contacted a company to get some handlebars more to my riding preferences. That is a bit up in the air.

I will need to replace my horn, with a better on, and I will post my results when the time comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride