Early start, but slower ride.

I headed out early this morning for my ride as I have an appointment today. I rode 10.07 miles in 46.50 minutes at an average speed of 12.9 miles per hour and a max speed of 23.2 miles per hour. I burnt 461 calories and my average heart rate was 140 Bpm while my max heart rate was 168 Bpm. My total elevation gain was 238 feet.

I bought a Garmin Nuvi GPS for our car, but an added benefit is that it can be used on the trike with an added mount. There is even a waterproof case available, but I don't plan on getting it. I tested the Nuvi 255WT on a trip to Long Island, NY yesterday and it proved very accurate. I really don't know how much use I will get out of it on the trike, but in the car it will come in handy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride