Trying to beat the storm

I left for my ride a little late today as I was watching the weather very closely. We have had nothing but rain for weeks here on the East cost. Well I left finally and the sun was shinning, and I thought I was in for a pleasant. After I was about 6 miles from home in the middle of some very open land and no place for shelter the sky turned black, and the clouds started to move in very fast. I knew now I would either take my time and get soaked or worse. I decided to make a run for it. I had 4 miles to make it home and I put the pedal to the metal and ran for it. I made it home just in time.

Now for my ride report. I rode 10.02 miles at an average speed of 12.6 Mph and a max speed of 33.7 Mph. My average heart rate was 72 Bpm and a max heart rate of 153 Bpm. I had an elevation gain of 309 feet and I burnt 470 calories. I am hoping to give a jump start to my metabolism, as I need to loose 7 lbs as I can feel it in my back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride