Glorious riding weather

I headed out at 9:30 AM for my ride not expecting to good a ride as I didn't sleep well last night. I had dinner at 7:30 last night and we finished a bottle of wine. That is something we don't do often and when I even have one glass is does not let me sleep. OK back to the ride! I used my South Middlebush Road training loop which as some moderate hills and but very few areas where there is any appreciable down hill runs. I rode 10.2 miles with an average speed of 12.4 Mph and a maximum speed of 22.9 Mph. I burnt 469 calories and my average heart beat was 149 Bpm. The temperature was a nice 69° with the wind out of the South West at 6 to 11 Mph. The total elevation was 941' Elevation gain was 509' and Elevation Lost 432'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride