Out of shape

This morning after breakfast I started out on my second ride of the season and found out that I am in piss poor shape. After eight miles I got a cramp in my left leg but decided that if I stopped on the hill I would never make it up. I rode through the pain and by the top of the hill the pain was gone. I continued on my ride and ended with 10.31 miles under my belt. I burnt 440 calories and rode at an average speed of 11.5 mph and a max speed of 19.5 mph. It truly felt great to be out on the trike again. The weather was a comfortable 73 degrees with a breeze from the ENE at 8 Mph with localized higher speeds. Seemed like the wind was in my face on every hill. Par for the course.

On the mechanical side of the ride everything was working fine and no problems foreseen. When I got back home I brought the Garmin Edge 305 to the iMac to upload my info to the Garmin training center and MotionBased. I had no problems everything went as planned and my info was saved. I next went to Garmin Connect to try to upload my info to there as soon MotionBased will be kno more. Well I tried to upload from the Edge with no luck. I then tried to upload from a list still no good. I finally tried by exporting from the training center and that did not work. Tuesday I will contact Garmin Support and see what the problem is.

Tuesday I also have to do some routine maintenance on the trike such as lubricating the chain and cleaning the frame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride