Garmin Edge 305 Error and Ride report

I started out at 12:15 PM to meet Bob for a lunch and my daily ride. We rode the South Middlebush Road Loop. My average speed was 13.8 mph and my max speed was 25.8 mph. I burnt 742 calories and my average heart rate was 152 bpm. The temperature was 89 degrees with the wind out of the West at 7-14 mph. We had lunch at the Brunswick Pizza Grill in North Brunswick, and sat around just talking.

After I got home I attached my Edge to the computer and uploaded the workout. I noticed that the date was wrong. It showed that I started my workout at 12:15 yesterday and finished 2:15 today. Either there is something wrong with the Garmin or I accidentally pressed the lap button yesterday when changing settings on the GPS. I called Garmin and they had no idea what could be wrong. I have backed up all my data and deleted the history off the device.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride