Ride report and GPS ordered

This morning I headed out a little early to beat the heat and the possible rain. I rode 17.40 miles in 1 hr 21 min and burnt 821 calories. My average speed was 12.77 and a max speed of 25.30 mph. The winds were very gusty at 12 mph from the WSW. The temperature was 84 degrees F. All in all a good ride.

Also this morning I used the Amazon Gift card I received from David and Kate and the cash I received from Jennifer and Evan for Father's day to pay for part of the Garmin Edge 305. I guess it will take over a week as I choose the free shipping from Amazon, which is slow as as snail. I will be looking forward to getting as it will be replacing my Adeo GPS that is failing for the second time. I do love the Adeo, but the failures and problems with firmware didn't help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride