Another windy, windy day

I rode 15.59 miles in 1 hr 11 min and burnt 736 calories. My average speed was 13.04 mph with a max speed of 23.40 mph. The winds today were just horrible at 21 mph with higher gusts. No matter which way I turned the wind was in my face. my face is covered with fine sand and dirt and hurts when touched. The temperature was a perfect 70.6 degrees F. I wanted to continue riding but the winds made it painful, maybe tomorrow morning will be better.

I received an email from Amazon telling me that my Garmin Edge 305 has been shipped, and when I checked it was in Jersey City, NJ. I would think it would be here tomorrow, but I doubt it. There is a chance it will be here Saturday. My Rode ID should be here on Saturday also, which would be nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride