Ride Report & NorBack Test

I left for my ride a little early as the afternoon forecast calls for possible showers. I rode 16.11 miles at an average speed of 12.46 mph and a max speed of 20.8 mph. I burnt 760 calories in one hour 17 minutes which counts the hydration breaks. The temperature for todays ride was 71.6 degrees and the wind was out of the NW at 6 mph. I started out really pushing it, but I slowly started to get back to my normal average. The roads are in horrible condition after this past winter, and as I understand there is no money for repairs.

As far as the test of the FastBack NorBack frame pack goes I am pleased. I did have to stop midway to adjust how I had my front dérailleur cable running under the pack as it pushed the dérailleur out of wack. The adjustment worked fine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride