New challenging route

Today I choose a new and challenging route which took me on a stretch of road that was a constant up and down ride. The temperature was 78 degrees with a wind out of the SSW at 12 mph. I rode 16.24 miles with an average speed of 12.81 and a max speed of 23.4 mph. I burnt 767 calories in the one hour and 14 minutes I rode. The stretch of road that had the ups and downs was also had a very high crown and the surface was chipseal which makes for a very hard ride.

Here are the pictures of both my new FastBack NorBack Frame Pack and my new Avid BB-7 Brakes. The frame Pack allows me to carry just the bare necessities. I have one 406 tube and one 559 tube plus the following. One Multi-tool One Mountain Morph Pump, two sets of tire irons, one chain link, one patch kit, and a CO-2 inflater and three extra cylinders. If the weather holds out tomorrow I will test the pack to make sure there is enough chain clearance.
FastBack NorBack Frame Pack
Avid BB-7 Disc Brakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride