Fighting the wind all the way!

I started my ride at 11:30 after doing a few minor repairs on the electronics. The cable that runs from the Adeo to the rear speakers failed and had to be replaced. It is not an easy job as the cable runs under the seat and under the foam handlebar covering. It took about 45 minutes to run a new cable. I also found a problem with the I-ride speakers, they become very prone to static when going over rough roads. I had a spare so I replaced them also. I also lowered the seat back to a more reclined position.

On todays ride I averaged 12.59 mph over the 15.59 miles I rode. my max speed was 26.1 mph on the flat, but was very much hindered by the very strong winds. I burnt 736 calories, which I felt should have been more because I worked very hard. The temperature was 80 degrees with a wind from the WNW at 12 to 18mph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride