Extremely Windy Ride Today


I had a lite lunch and headed out for a leisurely ride, but was I in for a surprise. When I left I headed down my street at 17+ mph but as I turned to leave the development I got hit in the face with some extremely strong winds, it felt like I ran into a wall. I struggled to maintain speed and at some up hill runs against the wind I hit a max 8 mph. Even with these strong winds I was able to ride 16.29 miles at an average speed of 12.86 mph and a max speed of 21.9 mph. The weather conditions were temperature 65 degrees and the wind was out of the N at 9 to 21 mph, but I could swear it was 30 mph winds. I burnt 769 calories according to the Adeo GPS Trainer.

As of now I haven't heard from Halters regarding the tires so I guess I won't have them for the ride on Monday. I sure would have loved having them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride