Short but needed ride


Today I went out for a 10.07 mile run, and had an interesting and needed ride. I burnt 472 calories in 48 minutes. My max speed was 27.10 while my average speed was 12.41, a little below average for me. The weather was a warm 84 degrees with the wind out of the SSE at 9 mph. I didn't ride for a few days so my back was hurting real bad, so the ride helped a huge amount.

What made this ride very interesting is that my Adeo GPS Trainer went completely haywire. Every second it was reading out my average speed in pace like a runner would need. I finally had to turn off the speakers and then turn it on to get my final result. I am sure that the great people at MotionLingo will stand behind their great product. I only have praise for them and the Adeo.

Above is a picture of one of the places I visited today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride