Very strong winds but a satisfying ride!

At 12:00 I started my ride from home and rode 17.02 miles before I was forced to return because of a nasty rash. I have never had a groin rash before, and it is painful and itchy, I am not sure if it is just heat rash or a fungus rash like jock itch. I am using an anti-fungus cream and hope it gets better soon. I always use powder when I ride, so I was surprised I have it. My average speed on this ride was 12.50 mph and a top speed of 21.10, I felt like I was riding in mud because the strong winds on my up hills slowed me down a huge amount. The gusts were higher than 23 mph and the temperature was 92 degrees. Total length of this ride was one hour and twenty one minutes, and I burnt 824 calories, that evens out the Peanut and Jelly sandwich I had for lunch.

Yesterday I ordered a set of helmet speakers which I would like to try out, I think if they work it would save me the pain of recharging batteries. I will post my results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride