Broke my own speed record on the flats.

This morning I got a jump on the heat by starting my ride earlyand I rode 21.12 miles in one hour 35 minutes and 47 seconds. I rode my usual South Middlebush Road loop two times and sprinted on the flats. Today my top record speed on a flat rode was 29.20 mph. My average speed was 13.24 mph and I burnt 1023 calories. The weather temperature was 89 degrees with winds from the WSW at 8-20 mph. I would love to try the sprint on a day without wind, but I haven't had a day like that.

Y
esterday I did a very stupid thing! My lower back was acting up so in my ultimate wisdom I decided to take my pain medication directly before I was going out to ride. What a huge error that was. Lucky for me Alayne called and while I was talking to her I just fogged out. She made a remark to me which made me realize that it would be stuppid to ride in this condition. So Icalled off the ride, which was the smartest thing to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride