Yesterdays Belated Ride report.

Yesterday I found some time to do my local Kendall Park and Middlebush Road loop. It took 00:52:08 minutes to cover 11.34 miles at an average speed of 13.09 mph with a max speed of 24.00 mph. During the ride I burnt 549 calories, which I know that after Saturday nights dinner with friends, that I will gain back the weight I lost during the week. The temperature was a nice 78 degrees and the wind was from the NNW at 12-20 mph which made riding very hard at times. I have got to map out another local loop that will give me a change in scenery, as I am getting bored of the same loop.

After riding the ABTT with the steering modification with 4 washers under each bar-end ball end I felt it was time for a change in-order to test a different configuration. I removed 2 washers from each ball end and reassembled. My initial test was very favorable, but more testing is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride