Ride report on a lazy day!

Early this afternoon I had time to take a ride while the wife was out shopping. I rode 20.09 miles in 48 minutes and burnt 488 calories. The temperature was 72 degrees, just a little cooler than usual, but nice riding temperature. The winds were out of the North at 10 mph gusting to 19 mph. There were times the gusts seemed much faster as I felt like I had just hit a wall and it wouldn't move. I was keeping an average pace of 12.63 mph and sprints with a max speed of 23.40 mph.

The steering modification is working fine, but I want to try the tie-rod mounted a little higher than it is now. I will place some stainless steel washers under the ball end and raise it up about a 1/4" on each side. I want to see if there is any noticeable difference in position. I think Tom has sold all the brackets he has made and is ordering more as interest increases. His upgrade idler is selling very well as it cost a lot less than the Terracycle idlers I use on my trike.

A
fter my ride I polished the trike and checked if anything needed maintenance. I found nothing needed other than using a rag on the chain that I always do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride