Nice day for a ride, but a little congested on the roads.

This afternoon at 12:30 PM I started my daily ride, and rode 13.11 miles in one hour one minute and 10 seconds, which included a stop to talk to my wife on the phone. I burnt 635 calories and my average speed was 12.46 with a top speed of 27.10 during a sprint. The weather was nice except for the strong winds from the SSE at 5 mph with gusts exceeding 13 mph. The temperature was a humid 83 degrees which is acceptable for me. The rodes seemed crammed with traffic making some road crossings a little hairy to say the least. I realized that taking my time at the corners was the safe way to go.

I continued evaluating the steering upgrade and found that there was hardly any oscillation in the steering with or without my hands on the bars. I will continue with this setup for a week or two then move the bracket to the upper position.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride