Fantastic 22 mile ride

After lunch I headed out for my daily ride and decided that today I would ride at least 15 miles, as my weight has not diminished the slightest bit this summer. I rode 22.07 miles in one hour 45 minutes and 45 seconds and burnt 1069 calories. My average speed was 12.54 and my top speed was 22.40 mph. The weather was as follows.
Temperature: 88 degrees F.
Winds: ENE at 3 to 11 mph
Skies: Bright sun and some clouds.

In the near future I have to purchase another set of three AAA rechargeable Nimh batteries, as it is a pain to charge my one set every three rides.

Today while riding a older fellow pulls up alongside and asks me to please stop up ahead. When I stopped he exited is car and asked if it was alright if he takes a picture of me on my trike. I sure do run into some strange people, but generally most are very nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride