Daily ride report!

I left at 10:30 for my ride, and was able to do 13.40 miles in 1hr 1min 38 sec and burn 649 calories. The wind was brutal on the road I usually can get some sprints in. The maximum speed I could obtain was 21.20 mph while my average speed was 13.09, I am surely not a speed demon to say the least. The wind was from the SSW at 6 mph with gusts far exceeding 18+ miles per hour. The temperature was a beautiful 74 degrees, which is a great temperature for riding.

Over the years of riding I would always take at least one bottle of water with me. Sometimes I would go through my water very fast and have cramps and just feel rotten. I recently came across Fruit 20 Hydration which I use along with water and find I have had no cramps and feel good after the ride. At the end of the ride if I have any left in the bottle I will finish it to make sure I have all the electrolytes I need. I highly recommend this drink to anyone that rides. They also make an energy drink that you can use to supplement the Hydration drink.

I
am continuing to test the steering upgrade, but I think that I have it set for the best ride possible. I am waiting for others to post their results. So far only one other person has posted their results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride