Ride Report

This afternoon after meeting my son for lunch I headed out for a ride. It sure is hard after eating a heavy lunch to get this old body moving. Instead of pushing the envelope I decided to just take my time and do my local 10.07 mile loop through Kendall Park and Franklin Park. I averaged a respectable 12.04 mph and a top speed of 21.40mph. The weather was a nice 79 degrees with wind from the South at 3-11mph with gusts to 18mph. I burnt 469 calories, not enough to burn off the lunch we had at Famous Dave's BBQ.

When I returned home I found the SweatGUTR I was getting sitting on my doorstep. I quickly removed it from the blister pack and adjusted it to my head and helmet. It feels comfortable, but only wearing it on a ride will tell the true story if it is any good or not. I will post a mini review after I wear it for any duration. Tomorrow it is supposed to be near 90 degrees, so I will try to get out for a ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride