Ride Report

I started out this morning at 11:00AM for my loop through Kendall Park and Franklin. I rode 10.29 miles at an average speed of 12.41mph. My top speed was 26.90 mph, and I burnt 479 calories. The weather was a humid 80 degrees at the start and 89 at the end of the ride. The wind was from the NW at 5-8mph with gusts to 12mph.

A pet peeve! Lately I have noticed on the BROL forum that a few things have gone down hill. Example: a member posted and "asked what songs people like to listen to while riding?" The fact that many of us don't agree with using ear-buds while cycling has no relation to the question, and if you want to tell him which songs you like that is fine. But the ones that don't agree seem to post their opinion thus hijacking the thread. My opinion if you don't have the answer keep your mouth shut. Well that was my two cents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride