Ride Report and tires ordered.


This morning I again started my ride a little early in order to beat the heat. I rode 10.08 miles in 48:52 minutes and burnt 488 calories. The ride was another very hard one, as the wind gusts exceeding 21 mph made things miserable. The temperature was a cool 80 degrees and the wind was coming from the South. My average speed was 12.41 mph while my top speed was 22.40 mph.

After further inspection of the Scorcher TR tires yesterday I called Zach Kaplan Cycles in California and ordered a set of 2 406x1.5 Scorcher TR tires at a cost of $31.00 US each plus $10.55 for USPS Priority mail. I felt that $72.55 was a fair and competitive price. The Scorcher TR tires held up very well under the horrible road conditions. The wear indicators are still visible, but I didn't want to get to the position where I had no tires and was waiting for the delivery and couldn't ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride