Ride Report and slight mishap!

I started my ride late today and planned on doing 20 miles, but alas no luck today. After 8.5 miles I had a flat the first for the Scorcher tires. I tried to find the hole but it was so small and the pump didn't have enough volume for me to inflate to higher pressure for a leak test. I was close to home so I replaced the tube and headed back. When I got home I repaired the tube to use as a spare. I was playing with fate by riding when the roads are wet, as they tend to pick up debris. I wonder if there is a tire demon, since it is the day after I ordered replacement tires. I heard form Zach Kaplan today via email, he told me that I should have the tires by tomorrow, but I tend to think Friday will be the day that they will be delivered.

I
received the I-Ride speakers that I had won from Active Tunes a few minutes ago. That reminds me I have to replace the batteries in the speakers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride