Not a sprinting day! Nor a day for a ride!I

I headed out at 9:00 AM as the weather called for thunder storms. The wind was from the North preventing me form maintaining any speed or doing my daily sprints. The wind was from the North at 7-15mph with gusts as high as 20mph. The temperature was 73 degrees which was great, not to hot or not to cool. At 9.14 miles it started to rain and I didn't want to be out under all these trees in a thunder storm, so I headed back home. I made it just in times as it started to pour. I burnt a measly 426 calories, which is far from what I was hopping to do today. tomorrow calles for rain, so I don't even know if a ride will be possible.

I
wore the Pearl Izumi Attack socks yesterday and washed them to see if they would shrink, and I am happy to say that they didn't shrink. I am planning to wash them again today and check the results. If they show to be as good as I have seen I will purchase a few more pairs, they will be worth the additional cost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride