Short Ride report

Yesterday at 9:30AM I started my daily ride, but ended it at 10.90 miles after my sun burn started to bother me. I use sun block, but one of the medications I take make me photo sensitive. My average speed for this ride was 12.46 mph and my max speed was 28.90 and I burnt 508 calories. The weather was real nice witha temperature of 73 degrees, but it felt a lot hotter. The wind was from the South at 5-7 mph.

T
he trike handled great on the high speed runs, as I was doing sprints. The steering modification is working out real well and the CAD drawing that Tom has done are real nice. The finished bracket is very professional looking. I guess they will be ready in June sometime. I will continue to report on the tests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride