Ride Report

This morning at 10:00 AM i headed out for a local ride which consisted of my usual Kendall Park Loop plus I added a Loop of Kendall Road & Middlebush Rd. Total distance for this ride was 12.80 miles and I burnt 596 calories. The temperature was 58 degrees at start of ride and 64 degrees at the end. The wind was a brisk 9mph from the NNE, and my average speed was 12.16 mph and my max speed was 20.90. I went to Halters to pick up a bike bag for a friend, but spent some time talking about the freaky weather. No one involved in the conversation can remember winds like we have had this season, or the very cool morning temperatures. I am sure it is the Global Warming that doesn't really exist. Tomorrow looks like another fine day for riding, and I will be joining friends from the Princeton area for a ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride