A fantastic leisure ride!

At 10:00 yesterday morning I met my riding group from Princeton and headed out for a great ride. The ride was very easy as rides go. We averaged 10.78 Mph for a distance of 16.45 miles. The top speed I reached was 26.9 Mph and I burnt 756 calories. The weather was a beautiful 60 degrees at the start of the ride and 70 at the end. The wind was out of the ESE at 15 Mph. Seems to be that there are more days with strong winds than that of calm days. I guess another sign of global warming.

Yesterday's ride was an excellent test of the steering modification and all I have to say is WOW! The handling was superb and some of those sharp right hand and left hand turns on the bike path were taken with NO tire scrub and no pulling into the turn. Again over steer is easy, but nothing a rider couldn't handle. I would say that over steer is very possible, but since there is no pulling it is easy to pull out with no strain.

My fellow riders couldn't help noticing how clean my chain, cogs and Q-Rings were spotless, and they asked if the chain was just cleaned. I told them about Dumonde Tech, and they all said that they are heading to the LBS to buy some. I explained that they will have to remove their chains and clean the drive train before using Dumonde, but they all agreed it would be well worth the effort in the long run.

The fellows I rode with yesterday never saw or heard the Adeo, and they got a real kick out of it. I find the Adeo a necessary part of my routine and couldn't see riding without it. It is my riding companion when I am riding alone, and my copilot when riding in a group. I am looking forward to seeing what the people at MotionLing have in store for this great training GPS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride