Status of things to do!


The other day I ordered a pair of DNR100 DayNite Reflective Gloves from OBM Express Police Supplies, and will receive them on February 27th. These gloves have reflective patches on both the back of hand and the palm. I will remove the patches from the palm. These gloves will allow me to use hand signals and the drivers can see me clearly. Between my Be Seen Wear flag whip and the rear strobe light, there is no way a driver could not see me.

The flag mount I ordered from ICE was shipped on the afternoon of the 22nd and it can take a week or longer for it to arrive. John from ICE did me a big favor by drilling out the holder to 6.6mm to accept my 1/4" whip. He was able to do it because they had to make a bunch of the mounts and then send them to be painted.

As far as the helmet camera setup, I still can't decide on which to get, but it all stems down to how much money I will have for it. I won't know that for about a week or more. I am really steering myself toward the Archos setup with there helmet cam corder. It seems to be the most versatile of the one available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride