No ride today but some thiughts.

I wasn't able to ride today because of rain and a doctors appointment with my son. I have been thinking about what upgrades are needed first, and I am sure the headsets are what must be replaced soon. I have priced a few around and have asked the advise of members of Bentrideronline. I have narrowed my choices down to two. The two on my list are the Cane Creek S-8 and the FSA Orbit X. The FSA is lighter by 13 grams, but that is not a deciding factor. I of course wanted to buy Chris King, but they are real expensive at $129.00 each. The others would cost about $128.00 for both installed. I have been swaying back and forth regarding which ones to buy. One minute I say the FSA and the next the Cane Creek. Both would do the job real nice, so I will not jump into this until I have time to think a while. I will post my decision as soon as I know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride