New Headsets Installed

Yesterday my new FSA Orbit X headsets were installed and the steering is very smooth. I haven't been out to do a full test, but that will have to wait for the first dry day which will be the middle of this coming week. I had removed all the wiring for the Adeo GPS, and replaced it this morning. All that is needed now is a good cleaning of the trike. There are fingerprints all over the trike, form the mechanic. I am very anxious to know if the induced vibration has been reduced or removed with this headset replacement. All these answers will have to wait.

N
ext week I am expecting a new BETA firmware from MotionLingo, which I will be happy to test. I will be looking forward to see what new things the Adeo will have in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride