Short Ride and Trip to hospital

I started out on my ride at 11:15 AM for what I planned to be a relaxing Friday. Well a few minutes after I started and was a mile into my ride my cell phone rang, on the other end of the phone was my daughter in law explaining that my son needed to be taken to the ER. He was having another bout of his Crohns and was in a huge amount of pain. I turned around and rode the mile back to my house and changed out of my riding cloths. I drove to his home picked him up and took him to the hospital. From then on the day continued to go down hill very fast. We waited around in the ER for 3 hours and the doctor showed up at the end and didn't understand what was my sons problem. My son got annoyed as well as I did and we left the hospital and ended up in my sons doctors office where we received a script for pain medication. I have to say that in all my years I was never treated this badly in a hospital. The reason my sons doctor never got to the hospital is because by the time we got the paper work in and got a place on a rolling cart in the Hallway the doctors visiting hours were up and he headed off to his office.

On another sour note my Parcel from the Post Office was for some stupid reason rerouted to another part of NJ and from there it became lost in Post Office limbo. I guess someday I will receive my new horn.

I will end this rant now so i don't depress anyone else like I am already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride