Ride report and accident report.

Yesterday while leaving the garage I tripped over my own fat feet and broke my Thunder Horn, now I have to add this to my list of things I need. Also yesterday I changed the layout of the cockpit by relocating both my computer and heart rate monitor. I did this to clear up the left side bar end to accept the Adeo GPS trainer when it is delivered. I have posted a photo of the new layout. I think it looks very cool to have them stacked one on top of the other.

Today I went for a ride with no particular route in mind, just hit the road and made turns where ever I felt like. What is strange is that I ended up with just about the same mileage that I do on my local loop. I ended with 14.06 miles. The weather was very cloudy with strong winds of 9 Mph gusting to 15 Mph which of course was always in my face making riding hard. The temperature was 67 degrees a beautiful temperature to ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride