Today might be a total washout!



When I woke this morning the weather was nasty, heavy clouds no sun and threat of heavy rain. The temperature was 54 degrees with winds from the NE at 6 MPH. I doubt I will go out and ride, my back is real bad in this type of weather, and my mood is just as bad.

UPDATE: There was a slight break in the weather, so I headed out for a ride. I was able to get in 12 miles before the wind really picked up a lot. If it wasn't so windy it would have been a perfect day to ride. It was cool and no hot sun to contend with. I am sure I would have done at least 14 miles, maybe even farther.

I had contacted Kevin at http://www.recumbent.com.tw/ regarding the fenders for the Black Widow. He informed me that the prototype fenders worked very well in testing and he was waiting for the fender supplier to ship them. I guess it will be a while before they are available for sale. I will keep you up dated. Kevin also sent me photos of there newest trike called the Apoyo. I particularly don't like the lawn chair seat, I prefer a hard shell seat. But most trikes do come with the lawn chair seat. This trike will be available on or around May 22,2006. ActionBent is now taking orders.

I will be looking for the postman today on the slim chance that my heart rate monitor will finally be delivered.

Well the postman has long gone and there was no package from Nashbar. I just contacted them and they told me a new one will be sent today by Fedex 2 day, so I should have it Monday. When I see it that is when I will believe it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride