Short but great!

I had to cut today's ride to only 12 miles, I promised to take my son to lunch today. Since I am on a tight schedule I decided to make this a local ride. I went to the other side of my development and across Henderson Road to the Timber Ponds bike path. The path is very short, but I could pick up a lot of speed. I cruised at about 15 MPH and sprinted to over 25 MPH in spots. The Black Widow took the sharp turns like a fighter plane. It was a mind blowing! I am always amazed how well this trike handles, better than some of the more expensive ones on the market. Not that I have tried a lot of them, but I did try some. The temperature while riding was a nice 71 degrees and the wind was out of the SW at 6 MPH. More and more I look forward to my daily ride, who ever thought I would enjoy exercise!

I am still in the research phase in my parking brake project, and not sure if it will bear fruit. But I am making progress. My main concern is the mounting of the V-Brake on the rear fork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride