Rained out and bored!

Yesterday we spent the day with friends shopping at Woodbury Commons in Central Valley NY. It was a very pleasant and relaxing day. My only complaint is that I was unable to get a ride in. It also looks like today is a wash out also. Hopefully tomorrow will bring better weather.

I realized that I need to purchase a new pair of sun glasses as my good ones are getting pitted by the wind and dirt while riding the trike. They will last a lot longer if I use them only for driving. I am now researching which ones to get. I know I do need UV A & B protection and I want Polorizer lenses also.

It has been 13 days since I ordered the Heart Rate monitor from Nashbar and it still hasn't arrived. I am starting to loose patience. Hopefully it will arrive today!

Update, the package has not arrived and I am ready to scream!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride