Final Test Ride Report!


This morning I checked all the screws on the new chain line for tightness and took a test ride. Every thing ran as expected with no surprises. The chain ran smooth and with no friction, but it is hard to prevent chain gunk from getting on my right calf. I will take a bit of dirt along with the better running chain and less friction. I did a 12 mile loop which included some down hills and up hill runs. I noticed nothing happening with the chain. I did notice that the rear shifter touched the chain slightly which is just an adjustment. The sky was bright with a humid 79 degrees and a wind from the NNE at 6 MPH. I will continue tweaking until it is perfect. I have included a photo of the new improved chain line.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride