Fantastic day fantastic ride!

At 10:50 this morning the sun was shining and the temperature was a nice 67 degrees. The wind was a brisk 8 MPH which is nothing compared to the last few days. I headed out to the canal to run the road running parallel. I was there in no time and was on the road 3 minutes later. There was hardly any traffic vehicular or bike, which made the ride easy as could be. A few times the sky got dark and the wind picked up, but no rain anywhere. When I reached the Griggstown crossing I crossed the canal and the Milstone river and headed west on River Road, and did run into a huge amount of cars. I think that I will stay on the South side of the canal to avoid the traffic. It wouldn't be to bad if the road was straight, but there are a huge amount of curves and blind spots. I continued West until I reached Blackwellsmills Road and made a left and headed back for the car. When I got there I met a few bikers and continued on with them for a while, then turned back to the car. I ended up with 14.5 miles. The ride was extremely relaxing and I look forward to another day like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride