What will my next project be?

At this time I have a few projects on the back burner, and haven't decided which will be started. The projects are as follows:
1. Front and rear fenders
2. Cadence computer mounted on Space Bar
3. Two new sealed headsets
4. Proper lights for dusk rides.
5. Mini Lawn sail

At this time the fenders are my prime project, but Randy of ActionBent said he doesn't think they will be in the next shipment. So either I do it as a do-it-myself project or slip the fenders to rear of list and wait to see if they become available.

The cadence computer is a fairly easy project to do, so if the fenders don't get done I will do that. The headsets are a very expensive job to do, so I will hold off on that.

The lights at this time are not a high priority project since I rarely ride late in the evening, but having lights on during the day is a safety issue to think about.

The mini lawn sail is just an appearance think so no rush on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride