Weight Loss benefit

I have gotten into the habit of weighing myself before breakfast each morning, yes I know that is excessive! I wanted to lose weight, and was doing very well until the last few pounds, and nothing I did would help. Now that I am back to riding the recumbent, the weight is just falling off. What a huge difference exercise makes. I will continue to use Weight Watchers, but just to maintain my weight goal.

Today I decided to take my ride a little early, do to a threat of rain. The temperture was 55 degrees and cloudy, but the wind seemed to be in my face most of the time. With this 10 mph wind in my face it took a huge amount of effort to maintain 10 mph. I still managed to do 11 miles before I gave in and went home.

When I returned with my trike after yesterdays D & R trail ride it was so dirty that I thought I would never get it clean. Well I was wrong! The California Duster removed this dirt leaving the trike shinny and clean. It looks like I might not get to ride for a good number of days. The weather forcast is rain, rain, and more rain for the next 4 days. I don't know what I will do with myself! I will have to think of something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride