Odds and more ends!

Yesterday I purchased two Master links. One made my SRAM which is reusable and my LBS assured me would work, and another by KMC which is not reusable. Hopefully I will never need either.

While at the LBS I picked up the spare 26-1.25 tube for the rear drive tire. Now I have spares for each tire. I still might spend the money and have the tubes filled with Slime tire sealer. I think it will give me some piece of mind.

I was able to put 11 more miles on the trike, and worked on my hill climbing. Now is when I wish I had a GPS to see what the actual rate of climb was. I hopefully will get out on the trike today and put more miles on.

Just came back from a short ride and guess what? The noise is back, this is very frustrating! I guess I will be heading back to the LBS tomorrow. I hope they can figure this out once and for all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride